Welcome to Bay County
Welcome to beautiful Bay County, Michigan! Bay Future, Inc. is proud to serve our community and market the assets of the county.
Bay County is a place where businesses believe in the strength of family, knowing your neighbors, and giving an honest days work. You can find quality medical and educational facilities, recreation resources, and cultural attractions within Bay County. Easy accessibility to a number of major cities makes travel and commerce convenient as well.
Bay Future, Inc. brings you all the information you need to know to say yes to our wonderful region located at the south end of the Saginaw Bay on Lake Huron… at the mouth of the Saginaw River, one of the largest watersheds of the state!
Below are links to the lists and articles Bay County has been recognized in with coverage our community has been receiving:
- Single Millennials Were Most Likely to Buy a Home in These Cities According to Ellie Mae Millennial Tracker
- Bay City Recognized in Top 10 for US Cities Where Incomes Are Growing at the Fastest Pace
- Digital Transformation: A Safer Supply Chain
- Crain's Michigan Business: Saginaw and Bay City Boomtowns Once Again
- Big City Amenities, Small Town Feel
- Tired of Big-City Squeeze? Score a Bargain in America's 10 Cheapest Housing Markets
- PRESS RELEASE: 2017 eCities research recognizes Bay City and Bangor Township
- Business Facilities 12th Annual Metro Rankings (Bay County, MI Top 10 Logistics Leader)
- Bay City Recognized as Top 10 Most Affordable Small Cities
- Bay City Recognized as Top 10 Places to Live Cheaply
Local Economic Development News: