- Bay Future, Inc./Bay City Recipients of $50,000 "Match on Main" Grant
- Resources for Reopening & Returning to Work Webinar
- Announcing "Buy BC" Gift Card Stimulus Program
- Bay County Launches Website
- Mi Local Biz | COVID-19 Small Business Support Program
- $400,000 in Small Business Relief Grants Awarded to Businesses in Arenac, Bay, Midland, and Saginaw Counties
- Small Business Association of Michigan COVID-19 Resources
- Virtual Procurement and Donation Assistance Forms
- Michigan Economic Development Corporation has compiled various resources for businesses, employees, and communities
How You Can Help Our Community
In response to the COVID-19 crisis, The Michigan Economic Development Corporation, in conjunction with the Detroit-based crowdfunidng platform, Patronicity, has developed "MI Local Biz," a creative funding mechanism to offer quick access to capital for small local businesses in this great time of need. The MEDC will match crowdfunding raises on a 1:1 basis up to $5,000 for eligible small businesses experiencing economic challenges as a result of COVID-19.
We are excited to announce that four Bay County businesses have been selected by the MEDC to participate in this program. This is a great way for our community to support these businesses!
United Way Bay County – United Way Bay County COVID-19 Volunteer Form. The United Way of Bay County is working with many local organizations and community partners in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. As we collaborate to address the needs of our community (especially those who are the most vulnerable such as senior citizens, children and the ALICE population), volunteers will be vital.
Bay Area Community Foundation – COVID-19 Community Response Fund administered by the Bay Area Community Foundation, will provide flexible resources to organizations in our area working with communities who are disproportionately impacted by coronavirus and the economic consequences of this outbreak.
We are here to help you, should you have any questions, regarding the resources available. Please do not hesitate to reach out to our team. As you know, this is a dynamically changing situation and we are happy to provide additional resources and will provide updates as necessary. Please follow Bay Future, Inc. on Facebook for additional information as it becomes available.