- RiversEdge will not give an exclusive, full listing for the sale of Property to any broker. However, RiversEdge may, and only in the sole discretion of RiversEdge, enter into a single-buyer seller commission agreement with a broker, provided the broker can demonstrate all of the following:
- The broker has a current assignment (for a specific requirement) from the buyer which is evidenced by a fully executed engagement between the buyer and the broker and that agreement is presented to RiversEdge prior to an introduction of the buyer to RiversEdge, and
- RiversEdge has not already been previously contacted by the buyer or parties representing the buyer, and
- The broker is duly licensed in good standing and in compliance with all applicable state licensing requirements and provides RiversEdge with evidence to document same.
- The single-buyer seller commission agreement must be exectued by both RiversEdge Trust and the broker in advance of any communications by RiversEdge with the buyer or parties representing the buyer.
- RiversEdge, in its sole discretion, makes the determinations whether (1) RiversEdge will enter into a commission agreement with a broker, (2) the buyer satisfies all the criteria that RiversEdge must consider for the sale of subject property, (3) to accept or reject any offers, and (4) to provide a letter to a broker indicating that RiversEdge is not willing to pay a seller's commission.
- The commission under such agreement shall be paid only after closing.